Prayer (Intercessory) ministry
- ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT
Ezekiel 22:30 makes it clear that prayer is dear to God’s heart , so therefore, we are moved by what moves God, burdened about the issues that burdens God heart and as a result we discover, develop and deploy passion for prayer. We accommodate and welcome those who love to pray and at the same time embrace and make room for those who do not know how to.
- WHAT WE DO
We seek God first in all things we do: praying in line with the Church’s vision. We suggest what we see, hear and feel to the church leadership and submit to authority. We also support the nation, government, families, church members and our borough through intercessory prayers.
- WHAT OUR AIMS ARE
- To develop a relentless prayer force.
- To identify and recruit prayer warriors within the all the natural groups within the church
- Quarterly Prayer retreats to maintain and generate fresh fire.
- To provide sound teaching opportunities for our members on the art of prayer.
- Plan prayer walks around our neighbourhood and schools.
- To provide weekly prayer support for church members and the leadership.
- WHAT WE STAND FOR
Prayer (Individual, group and corporate prayer)
Humility, Repentance, Soul winning, Confidentiality, Passion, Commitment, Persistence
Spiritual sensitivity, Encouragement, Holiness, Obedience, Submission and respect for higher authority